Erosion and Sediment Control Practitioner (ESCP™)
St. John's, NL
June 19-21, 2018
Course registration and fee payment for this ESCP™ session will be through the Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA). Please see this link for registration, payment and additional course information.
Time: 0900 - 1700 (Daily)
Course Session: ESCP18-0605
Day 1: Erosion and sediment control theory and practice (classroom)
Day 2: Application of erosion and sediment control practices (field)
Day 3: Application of erosion and sediment control practices (field)
Course Materials VOI Training Group Provides:
- All participants will receive an Erosion and Sediment Control manual.
Classroom Supplies Participants Provide:
- Writing instruments
Field Equipment and Supplies Participants Provide:
- Required Day 2 and 3 field equipment:
- Other Day 2 and 3 field equipment:
- Every participant does not need to be bring the following equipment. However, 3 or 4 of each of the following are required. If you have one or more of the following items, please bring it with you.
- Personal gear and supplies:
- Suitable clothing for physical activity (many of the field activities can be strenuous)
- Firm-soled boots suitable for digging.
- Work gloves
- Insect repellent
- Lunch and snacks (most field sites are remote and there is usually no access to restaurants or stores)
- Hi-vis vest
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat