Erosion and Sediment Control Practitioner (ESCP™)
April 30 - May 1, 2018
This ESCP™ session is delivered in a 2-day format (rather than our usual 3-day format). The 2-day course format has the same course content and contact hours as our 3-day course format. In order to meet content and contact requirements, daily training times are significantly extended for the 2-day format.
Time: Day 1 - 0700 to 1900; Day 2 - 0700 to 1700
Course Session: ESCP18-0403
Early Registration (by April 16, 2018): $813.75 ($775 + GST)
Late Registration (after April 16, 2018): - $866.25 ($825 + GST)
Day 1: Erosion and sediment control theory and practice (classroom)
Day 2: Application of erosion and sediment control practices (field)
Day 3: Application of erosion and sediment control practices (field)
Course Materials VOI Training Group Provides:
- All participants will receive an Erosion and Sediment Control manual.
Classroom Supplies Participants Provide:
- Writing instruments
Field Equipment and Supplies Participants Provide:
- Required Day 2 and 3 field equipment:
- Other Day 2 and 3 field equipment:
- Every participant does not need to be bring the following equipment. However, 3 or 4 of each of the following are required. If you have one or more of the following items, please bring it with you.
- Personal gear and supplies:
- Suitable clothing for physical activity (many of the field activities can be strenuous)
- Firm-soled boots suitable for digging.
- Work gloves
- Insect repellent
- Lunch and snacks (most field sites are remote and there is usually no access to restaurants or stores)
- Hi-vis vest
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat