Erosion and Sediment Control Practitioner (ESCP™)
October 2-3, 2017
Course Session: ESCP17-1002
Time: 0900 - 1700 (Daily)
Early Registration (by September 18, 2017): $813.75 ($775 + GST)
Late Registration (after September 18, 2017): - $866.25 ($825 + GST)
Course Venue: TBA
Course Materials VOI Training Group Provides:
- All participants will receive an Erosion and Sediment Control manual.
Classroom Supplies Participants Provide:
- Writing instruments
Field Equipment and Supplies Participants Provide:
- Required Day 2 and 3 field equipment:
- Other Day 2 and 3 field equipment:
- Every participant does not need to be bring the following equipment. However, 3 or 4 of each of the following are required. If you have one or more of the following items, please bring it with you.
- Personal gear and supplies:
- Suitable clothing for physical activity (many of the field activities can be strenuous)
- Firm-soled boots suitable for digging.
- Work gloves
- Insect repellent
- Lunch and snacks (most field sites are remote and there is usually no access to restaurants or stores)
- Hi-vis vest
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat