Environmental Field Procedures for Works In and About Water Practitioner (EFPP™)
North vancouver, bc
March 27-29, 2018
Time: 0900 - 1700 (Daily)
Course Session: EFPP18-0301
- Early registration (by March 13, 2018) - $813.75 ($775 + GST)
- Late registration (after March 13, 2018) - $866.25 ($825 + GST)
Course Venue: TBA
COURSE MATERIALS VOI TRAINING GROUP PROVIDES:
- All participants will receive a Environmental Field Procedures for Works In and About Water course manual.
- A copy of Excel-based apps developed for the course.
CLASSROOM SUPPLIES PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SUPPLY:
- Writing instruments.
- Suitable portable PC computer for running Excel-based apps.
- Writing pad.
FIELD EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES PARTICIPANTS SUPPLY:
- Chest waders and wading belt
- Field note book (bound or 6-ring binder) with waterproof or water-resistant paper (level ruled, please)
- Clinometer (Suunto PM-5/360 PC or equivalent) or Abney level (graduated to measure in percent)
- Suitable clothing for physical activity.
- Firm-soled boots.
- Work gloves
- Insect repellent
- Lunch and snacks (most field sites are remote and there is usually no access to restaurants or stores)
- Hi-vis vest
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat